- Apr 09 2022
TimeSchedule event details TBD, see website for current details and event updates.
- All Day
- On Schedule
25th Annual Colonial Spring Pro/Am (VA)
PRO/AM B-TIER (All AM except MA1 & MA40)
- Date: 09-Apr-2022
- Location: Newport News, Virginia, United States
- Tournament Director: Tim Dempsey
- Phone: 17575031319
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.colonialdgc.com
- Online Registration
About This Tournament:
- Welcome the 21st Annual Spring Pro/Am Disc Golf Tournament hosted by Colonial Disc Golf Club.
- This the first day of the Killer Bs. The Killer B’s is an overall award for the best combined score between our 21st Annual Spring Pro/Am and Bayville Disc Golf Club’s 12th Annual Spring Pro/Am.
- Each tournament is a separate B tier pdga tournament. Players may elect to play only one event but participation both days is required to be eligible for the overall trophy.
- Bayville Spring Pro/Am is Sunday April 22 ,2018. For second day sign up and more info — dgscene.com/bayvillespring2018
FORMAT & SCHEDULE:
All: Added holes 16b & 16c
- 16b: Tee pad located left of the bush to the left of
normal hole 16 basket. The basket is left side of
the ditch, just past the wooden bridge.
- 16c: Tee pad located beside small building up the
hill to the right of the 16b basket. The basket is
just behind the tee pad for hole 17 in the small
- Round 1 – All Pro, Adv, Int Divisions: Red Tees
- Round 1 – All Rec, Junior Divisions: White Tees
- Lunch – 1 hour from last card turned in.
- Round 2 – All Divisions: Gold Tees
- Basket raffle and awards following the second round.
OUT OF BOUNDS:
- NOTE: On all holes listed below with a fence OB, the OB line is a continuous line between the fence posts of all openings in the fence.
- Left of the fence on hole 1.
- Right of any fence on hole 9.
- All park boundary fences on any hole.
- All paved surfaces. The be considered OB, the disc must be completely surrounded with pavement.
- If any portion of the disc is touching an unpaved surface, it is safe.
GOLD Tee OB (in addition to above) and clarification:
- Hole 3 – All fences on this hole are OB.
- Hole 5 – Play from the White (short) tee pad to the alternate basket on the mound to the right of the normal basket.
- You must stay left of the marked Mando tree.
- A drop zone will be marked beside the Mando to use if you miss it (with the standard penalty).